TAXI DROP OFF & PICK UP – OFFICIAL PROCEDURES
This document has been produced in conjunction with the Carnival Fifty Six Event Management and Dundee City Council Licensing Team. It has been created to detail approved Hackney Carriage & Private Hire Vehicle procedures for the Carnival Fifty Six 2017 event. Event details: 12th & 13th August 2017 12:00 – 23:00
HACKNEY CARRIAGES & PRIVATE HIRE
- A Temporary Taxi Rank has been organised inside North Gate (off Coupar Angus Rd). No waiting cones will be in place on the roads surrounding the park from Saturday 12th at 08:00 until Sunday 13th 23:59 hours.
- Entry is ONLY via the North Gate.
- On Exit, No right turn from North Gate onto Coupar Angus Rd. Exit towards the City is via Camperdown Main Gate ONLY.
- The temporary rank will be supervised by event stewards in place from 11:00 – 00:00 each day.
- A guest queuing system will be in place.
- To maintain public safety, Hackney Carriage & Private Hire pick up of guests along other parts of the Park is not permittedand shall be monitored by Police and Stewards.
- Do NOT drop off or collect from Liff Rd or the Ice Arena Retail Park, restrictions will be in place in these areas.
- Visit www.carnivalfiftysix.co.uk for the Arena Map and further information.We request the assistance and cooperation of the trade to ease congestion and make this a safe and successful event for all.